20.7.11

once upon a time....

there was rory. and there was muffin. 

rory was a little green dinosaur who liked country music, tilt-a-whirls, & cookie dough ice cream. yellow balloons & hey there delilah made her happy, and she always secretly wished she was good at using chopsticks.

muffin was... well, you guessed it... a muffin. chocolate chip to be exact. and she greatly enjoyed astrophysics, knitting afghans, and practicing her mad ballet skills. or so she pretended. what actually gave her perfect contentment was a cup of coffee and a good book.

one day, while chilaxing in a field of dandelions and looking at the clouds, rory decided to write a letter. it went like this:

dear muffin.
I like you more than country music, tilt-a-whirls, cookie dough ice cream, yellow balloons & hey there delilah. just thought you should know.
ever your dino,
rory.


so they got frappuccinos, stayed up until 5 in the morning, and started a blog.

and a friendship began.

2 comments:

  1. I'm fairly certain I am rory&muffin's biggest fan.

    Just sayin'.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you can go on 'just saying' that, but I'm REALLY their biggest fan! ;P

    Three cheers for the Roaring Muffin!!!

    ReplyDelete